Wednesday, October 16, 2019

Nicole Scherzinger's Favorite Scents

I am very much committed to my blog since I started blogging. Sometimes real life issues might get in the way. My full time job might require some extra attention during certain periods of the year. As a teacher, I have never run out of paper works.
On those occasions, I probably not be able to post for several days in a row. That is fine. Just avoid returning after one week and posting something along the lines of sorry about the lack of posts lately, but things will get back on track.
Blogging has never been forgotten, though YouTube has taken over the online journaling, but I still prefer scribbling and voicing out what I'd want to say.
Just recently I'd watched a vid of Nicole featuring her own house in LA, and along to that was her fave scents being featured. So, as a scent addict, I thought of posting them here.










No comments:

My Favorite Instrumental Music