Sunday, August 31, 2014

Perfumes Worn By Your Favorite Celebrities Part 4

What makes perfume attractive to me? That was the question of my female friend when I learned that I love collecting perfumes and sniffing every bottles in the perfumery section of the department store. Well, that's a catchy and easy question but is actually hard to answer.
As far as I'm concerned, I grew up with a family who loves scent. My mother used to have a lot from Avon to the cheap ones. My brothers love to spray and buy perfume too....so what else can I say?
Anyway, here's my continuation of knowing our fave Hollywood celebs scents.

Alan Cumming is using his own label Cumming perfume and Riding Crop by Demeter.



Al Pacino scent is Acqua Di Parma.



Amanda Bynes is using Coco Chanel Mademoiselle and Comptoir Sud Pacifique Vanille Abricot.



Ashley Greene's scent is Kai perfume.



The sexy star Carmen Electra scents are Kai perfume, Carmen Electra (her own label), Miss Marisa, and Pilar and Lucy Exact Friction of Star.



Rashida Jones loves Midnight Orchid by Susanne Lang and Serge Lutens Feminite du Bois.



This Asian Hollywood star like Stella McCartney EDP.



Kelly Lutz like Pi by Givenchy.



Julianne Hough's loves the scent of Flora by Gucci.



No comments:

My Favorite Instrumental Music