Saturday, May 07, 2016

Coping the Agony of Life

Seven months ago today, I had the worse day of my entire life. Seven months ago today, I awoke of the dreadful news that I completely losing you. Seven months ago today, I couldn't eat & I sat in a daze in a blank sky thinking of you, while the rest of the world normally lived. Seven months ago today, I began a day of long downward journey into insanity, depression, and fear unlike any I'd ever experienced in the past. Seven months ago today, I no longer had hope and I felt like my life was over. Seven months ago today, I kept waiting to wake up from the nightmare. Seven months ago today, I'm still bleeding and spend a crying sleepless night. Seven months ago today, I still wish you were alive, comforting me with your prayer.
HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY TO YOU MY DEAR MOTHER! I TRULY MISS YOU TO THE MOON & BACK. COULDN'T WAIT FOR THAT RESURRECTION MORNING TO SEE YOU AGAIN. I LOVE YOU AND YOU'LL ALWAYS BE IN MY HEART.




No comments:

My Favorite Instrumental Music