Saturday, March 19, 2022

Countryside Living


      As the sun tries to stow away not far away, I couldn't help but admire and respect nature's magnificence. This prompted me to recall my more youthful years. Life's simplicity and freedom are freely provided.
      This is why I enjoy living in the province. The simplicity of one's lifestyle. Consider the outside air. You can eat without breaking the bank. Vegetables can be grown on your own lawn, whereas in the city, everything is expensive. When it comes to my homesteading to-do list, I'm extremely vocal. To have a simple house to live in, even if it is on a small plot of land in the province so that I can grow vegetables and organic products on my lawn.
     My friends and I would spend the entire day running and playing Filipino traditional games back when PCs and cell phones were not invented yet, and when kids actually liked to get dirty and sweaty.
     Growing up in this area of life has kept me interested. I enjoy the sensation of getting lost in the plants as I walk from our house to school each day. I love how we have the opportunity and energy to pause and talk with one another. I adore how everyone knows everyone else.
Furthermore, the beaches and mountains can be reached in a matter of minutes!
Where your heart should be is debatable. Regardless, mine has a home where my house is. I long for the days of my childhood!


























Disclaimer: Photos are not my personal collections but taken from a friend's FB account                          and some are provided by Google.

No comments:

My Favorite Instrumental Music