Monday, November 29, 2021

Pictures of Home: Siquijor

I had been living independently away from my parents since 1996, till they were finally gone. Was it always easy? Definitely nope. Because of my passion for chasing my dreams of taking out my family from poverty, the thought of moving out solo in search of a better life would be okay.
Well, it isn't! Moving to a new place especially overseas means not having a group of friends anymore, though you'll meet a new set of friends along the way, yet, the ones that you have had grown with are irreplaceable.
With the help of these new inventions, we could still find ways to communicate easily and quickly, but it's not the same when it's in a face-to-face setting.
Been living abroad since later in 2009 and the feeling of homesickness is always there. Being achy to go home is a passionate reaction when you are isolated from things that are natural to you. People have encountered pining to go home however long we have been near. It is made by the connection of things we love and that causes us to feel good.

Disclaimer: The photos that I posted here aren't personally my own but belongs to the owner 
                     Kon's Bagotoy.


























No comments:

My Favorite Instrumental Music