Tuesday, February 21, 2017

A Long Weekend Holiday - My Second Trip to Petchabun

Last February 13 & 14, a good friend had invited me on his long weekend trip in Petchabun, which is not really far from my location. Petchabun is in the upper central part of Thailand - like 5 hours from Bangkok if I weren't mistaken.
It is a good place for vacationeers or for local tourists who wish to relax from work in a while. At first I was hesitant to go along since it's gonna be my second time, but then my travel instinct had always get me on the go.
This time, we stayed in a tent which I wasn't really comfortable about because of the freezing weather and the using of public toilet. However, my long weekend trip ended well and taking a lot of photos were the primary that I did to capture the moments and the memento.





































No comments:

My Favorite Instrumental Music