Tuesday, April 17, 2007

NEW BLOGSKIN FOR MY BLOG

Just found a site that gives you different looks on your blog...thanks to a newfound pal in the net..Renz.
I just dont know if this look...gives a diffrent meaning or something fit in to my theme....
Can't find another site that indeed provides a templates that you need....this new skin is like close to my theme....
If you dont like it guys..just hit me up or give me your religious reaction...or if you can recommend a site please do so..I need to change the look of my blog.
Too bad for me, I dont know anything about this HTML thing..or design some template...anyhow...somebody out there might pity on me and possibly make one for me free of charge...
PLEASE GIVE ME YOUR COMMENT ABOUT THIS NEW SKIN OF MY BLOG

No comments:

My Favorite Instrumental Music